Sunday, November 11, 2012

It's best if one wishes to go to a thrift shop, a supermarket, a corner store or a simple walkaround and do so barefoot without any issues, which meant getting one's barefeet dirty and ashy, even if the temperature is less than ideal (45F/07C) or even at at a local supermarket that is barefoot-friendly, like the nearby Fine Fare for example. I do indeed explain the reasons for me to go barefoot. An example of this is that I explain that there is no such law banning barefeet, unless it's for safety reasons or whenever a sign is posted or even for policy reasons. If on a given Wednesday or a major holiday or if the air temperature is under 41F/05C or at least 45F/07C in daylight or even my own birthday (October 04), I must have socks on regardless of air temperature. Arm/Legwarmers can wait until 0010/12.10am local time the following Thursday to 2335/11.35pm local time the forthcoming Tuesday.

Since the arm/legwarmer rule was made mandatory year-round, I have always worn legwarmers, normally with skinny jeans and/or leggings almost on a daily basis, as long as I'm barefoot or in flip-flops or in Sandasols unless the air temperature is under 41F/05C, then I'll switch to socks, albeit red as my favorite color.Clogs, specifically the Dansko Karl and/or Pro and Ugg Australia Classic Short are also options for days that barefooting is impossible due to cold weather.

No comments: