This blog is the only place that I can vent out my anger and whatever I say that counts no matter what the hell, and you respond afterwards. In other words, I have my own POV (Point-of-view) and you have yours.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Tried to tell Jess to get back, begged and pleaded against coming, I, TLE, said "No Jess" or "Please, no Jess" or even said "Jess Free!" Unfortunately for the Interaktiv One himself, TLE, this Simpsonite refused my request. She went to Dancing With the Stars, version 7.0 anyway and caused a nightmare situation. For the coming weeks, I have been chased around, hounded in some sorts or even being forced into invisibility and stealth modes simultaneously just to avoid the Texan. My fellow Simpsonite and Interaktiv teammates were no help except the ones I, TLE trust most, including Terron (older brother) to help me escape capture from this Cursed Simpsonite. At least managed to avoid her at all costs, even refusing to watch certain shows be not mentioned. Needing refuge from the outside, I, TLE, hid into some hideout and stayed there all day until they, the Underground People allowed me to stay, completely impossible for the useless Simpsonite to capture me, thus rendering her radar also useless and therefore flown off in failure for not able to capture me, TLE into the underground because thank heavens, there's a hospital like Brookdale Hospital, but with the normal house toilets (standard bowl with closed-front toilet seat). Finally I, TLE, was able to totally escape absolute capture from Simpsonite and other riders who made the futile effort never to see me again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment