Sunday, September 28, 2008






Looks like those fools are in such a pickle and cannot escape. I, TLE, can, however can escape such situations such as being chased by like the use of teleportation, invisibility, flight by jetpack, flight by wings, flight by pure speed, running away, warp speed, and jumping. These acts can never be attempted by anyone, anywhere at anytime for safety reasons, unless you are both foolish and nuts. They're thinking that cloned version of myself, which is a decoyed version. The real TLE is actually sitting on the computer @ 03.00 hours in the morning Eastern Time (00.00 Pacific Time) in a white turtleneck, black shorts and two pairs of legwarmers (one white with pink and lavender argyle covered with a solid black one). and a pair of dirty bare feet. So I can let my mind be chased around coming after me nightly, including Sunday. But to really escape the inescapeable, I'll simply have to wake the hell up and realize the real world is vast and many people are either friendly or bitter towards you. My advice to you is stay awake, get charged up and sleep later. You'll need it and so do I, TLE. For now, I'm outta here and its 03.32 Eastern 00.32 Pacific.

No comments: