This blog is the only place that I can vent out my anger and whatever I say that counts no matter what the hell, and you respond afterwards. In other words, I have my own POV (Point-of-view) and you have yours.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
I, Teshawn LeVarr Edmonds, cannot do anything around here, in front of my family, for my family. Not even Queensborough Community College, nor VESID, nor anyone I trust that will offer financial help to both of my parents and to myself. I wanted out of New York State even before season 2004-05 got started and still do now. Even then I still wanted to go to a college/university OUTSIDE New York State whilst at the same time I still wanted out. But my pleas went unanswered and my master plan burned in hell with it and my life was never the same. The American economy will also burn in hell and I'll force the whole entire Matheny-Edmonds-Leveille families to Europe never to return to the Crumbled States of America. Everyone hates me, classmates, teachers and faculty from previous years all can't stand me now. Even the trusted few bailed, never be a part of me again but in memory. The schools I went to will be cursed and I'll be vengeful and I'll reign supreme. The Interaktiv One will strike again in invisibility and continuously. Let me, Teshawn LeVarr Edmonds, report out. I'm outta here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment