Legwarmer rule has become mandatory and so are skinny jeans, as well as flats and clogs to accompany both the men and women. Clogs are for the men and the flats are for the women. What about skinny jeans, you asked? Well I can tell you that skinny jeans can be worn by both genders as rockers such as the Ramones started to wear the skinny jeans, even I'm wearing one right now.















Oh, I almost forgot, don't ask me to wear any socks unless it's a Wednesday, a holiday or a birthday that I, TLE, recognizes, including my own birthday (04 October). If it is one of the mentioned or in a combination, red socks MUST be worn as Chinese folks see red as a lucky color and I have plenty of them, good heavens. Instead, if the air temperature is at or under 60F/16C, legwarmers will be worn as a part of the mandatory rule involving these thick tubes of hoisery.
No comments:
Post a Comment