



A color clog is one thing I would have on my feet this season. My first desired color would be orange. But since the said color was worn by Batali-san, I decided to wear a pair of yellow Swedish clogs, if I could get to convince my Mom to do this act on my behalf. If yellow wan't the color, then cowprint clogs, black clogs with strap aka the Mountain Clog or even I could rely on a pair of Crocs (R) Mammoth Clog in all-black (even though it's in red/oatmeal grey). I'm in for a very rough decision even though my 23. birthday is less than a forthnight away. So regardless, Mom, buy me a pair of OPEN BACK clogs and not the pro clog and don't forget to bring home another pair of Bearpaw boots. Again, all of my footwear is always black or in a high-visibility color like orange or yellow.
1 comment:
Light yello clogs are very sweet.
Go for them ;-)
Post a Comment