It's time to bug Janelle again but this time around, she's fulla shit like my Old Melonhead. It goes like this:
Oh Janelle (Oh Janelle)
Is fulla shit (Is fulla shit)
Oh Janelle is fulla shit,
'Cause she's Big Brother's cheater
Oh Janelle is fulla shit
...and Old Melonhead
Old Melonhead (Old Melonhead)
Is fulla shit (Is fulla shit)
Old Melonhead is fulla shit
Old Melonhead, you sacka EAD
Old Melonhead is fulla shit
...as well as my Mom/Jamari Jaylen's Grandma
Oh my Mom (oh my Mom)
Is Baby Fat (is Baby Fat)
Oh my Mom is Baby Fat
'Cause my Mom, she won't lose weight
Oh my Mom is Baby Fat
Yours truly here singing...
I, TLE (I, TLE)
Am wonderful (am wonderful)
I, TLE, am wonderful
The Interaktiv One will reign supreme
I, TLE, am wonderful
Is fulla shit (Is fulla shit)
Oh Janelle is fulla shit,
'Cause she's Big Brother's cheater
Oh Janelle is fulla shit
...and Old Melonhead
Old Melonhead (Old Melonhead)
Is fulla shit (Is fulla shit)
Old Melonhead is fulla shit
Old Melonhead, you sacka EAD
Old Melonhead is fulla shit
...as well as my Mom/Jamari Jaylen's Grandma
Oh my Mom (oh my Mom)
Is Baby Fat (is Baby Fat)
Oh my Mom is Baby Fat
'Cause my Mom, she won't lose weight
Oh my Mom is Baby Fat
Yours truly here singing...
I, TLE (I, TLE)
Am wonderful (am wonderful)
I, TLE, am wonderful
The Interaktiv One will reign supreme
I, TLE, am wonderful
No comments:
Post a Comment