This blog is the only place that I can vent out my anger and whatever I say that counts no matter what the hell, and you respond afterwards. In other words, I have my own POV (Point-of-view) and you have yours.
Friday, October 26, 2007
Earlier this week (Tuesday 23 October 2007), I, TLE, was home alone in Slate Hill, New York (near Middletown in Orange County) whilst my uncle and his girlfriend went to work and these two cats (even though I am allergic to them) wanted to play with me. I complied with this decision by being barefoot, wearing a black zipped hoodie (lost it later on and couldn't find it later on) with turquoise turtleneck and stretch bellbottomed jeans. Underneath the former, purple leggings, turquoise legwarmers to match the turtleneck mentioned underneath to keep warm due to the air temperature in the 50s and 60s, and orange socks prohibited by my mom Baby Fat from being worn. I took off the latter allowing the housecats Mona Lisa and Jack to bite, scratch and lick my two dirty feet for which I had to get dirty. This act lasted about one hour. A cute and adorable act indeed and I think so this time around even though I couldn't get a picture of this, so I will try again in the forthcoming future as long as Mother Nature cooperates and I get prepared for the wintertime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment