This blog is the only place that I can vent out my anger and whatever I say that counts no matter what the hell, and you respond afterwards. In other words, I have my own POV (Point-of-view) and you have yours.
Friday, October 26, 2007
By the way, I tend to take my own barefooting very seriously on a daily basis, EXCEPT Wednesdays, birthdays and certain holidays, as well as temperatures under 32F/00C.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
tired of comments like "Is there a bus to the castle? " or buy antibiotics online. Then write to me at icq 75949683256...
4 comments:
tired of comments like "Is there a bus to the castle? " or buy antibiotics online. Then write to me at icq 75949683256...
That's quite doubtful. I doubt.
I'll have another lager, please.
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online anf
Let me see…
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:generic lipitor dqgzh
buy lexapro online tenow
Post a Comment