So what, I lost my non-driver's ID card and I'm still heading to the Boogie almost regardless what my mom says because she's "Baby Fat," so does my older sister. I may still work, possibly at a thrift shop, whereas I may/will work barefoot outright. I don't know if that's gonna work. Thank heavens that I still do have my passport as ID so I don't want to forget.
Speaking of working barefoot, I do intend to do exactly that--work barefoot for comfortability purposes and being on my feet for up to 10 hours a day except Wednesday, some Sundays, some holidays and birthdays, including my own birthday (04 October) as those days I maybe sockfooted or clog-footed. I will also make an attempt to head to the laundromat barefoot as well, also for comfortability purposes. No matter what, I will have dirty feet when the job is finished INDOORS ONLY and I am a part-time outdoor barefooter.
Now I describe a full-time barefooter as one going barefoot for at least eight hours a week--indoors and/or outdoors and a part-time barefooter is one who only barefoot less than eight hours a week, also indoors and/or outdoors.
No comments:
Post a Comment