




Like I said before, I, TLE, cook the best fried chicken, spaghetti and burgers in the Matheny-Edmonds-Leveille Family Clan. I wanted to try out fried cookie dough, just without the chocolate chips. You see I would strongly disagree with my parents, especially my sacka EAD father, Old Melonhead and my mom. Well my chicken is done in a hybrid way and it goes like this:
- Use chicken cutlets or parts (preferred: thighs, breast, wing, drumstick)
- Use Old Bay, sugar (not much because my mom is diabetic), and the remaining seasonings are absolutely tip-top secret, just like the Colonel does with his chicken
- Use flour or tempura batter with bread crumbs or crushed corn flakes (I strongly suggest the latter than the former to make the meat more crunchier)
- Don't use milk nor eggs as they are banned by the Edmonds' Code
- Use oil--any oil (vegetable, corn, olive, canola, etc.)
- Use a pot--at least medium-sized and fill the oil to at least 1/2 way
- Combine contents from the above with the oiled pot heated to at least 350F/180C or about halfway on the burner's dial.
- Fry the chicken for at least 03' to 06' per side and turn at least thrice or until the piece is not only golden brown, but also the meat itself is totally white, absolutely no pink for safety reasons.
- GO EAT...er, enjoy, says I, TLE!
No comments:
Post a Comment