Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Interaktiv Anti-Thankgiving Thursday Rant

Me being against Thanksgiving Thursday (Thankgiving Monday in Canada in October). I, TLE, mean, what the hell are you and your family would do to all of that preparation for the incoming dinner, waste it in three days?! I wouldn't as I, TLE, refuse to cook any mass meals that would go to waste in three FULL days, turkey/turchicken/turducken, etc. included in this junk. I'd rather have fried spinach chicken, fried spinach balls and Rice-A-Roni on my plate. If you ask me, TLE, to give any thanks, I will absolutely refuse to do so because I am NOT so thankful for anything. So if you're a Pilgrim, FUCK YOU! I'LL DESTROY BOTH YOU AND YOUR TURKEY! As for a Native American, however, I'll come to Mohegan Sun and Foxwoods and give you a high five and be given a real hero's feast, even if I have to show ID.

So, I, TLE, will skip Thanksgiving Thursday and watch football (soccer) or go elsewhere, or prepare for the Xmas/Kwanzaa/Hanukkah/New Year aka the winter holiday season. Besides, who the hell wants a dry-tasting turkey?! Not me. I'll not only bartend, but eat KFC instead. Fuck Thanksgiving Thursday!

No comments: