Beware the Interaktiv One, Teshawn LeVarr Edmonds
Like I said before, when you go the Olympic Games, Winter or Summer, regardless of location, DON'T be an such an asshole. I don't give anyone's rat's ass about this and that. You try this in Beijing, Vancouver, or London, chances are that they'll deport you. If you fail, you're finished, you test positive, it's the end of the line for a couple of years, and you mess up, you suffer the most EPIC FAILURE EVER and there will be no tomorrow, there will be no next year, there will be NEVER be a next time, no repeats...EVER! If you, the athlete in question, are shooting for is a medal and/or a Guinness World Record, or simply a world record or Guinness record, or whatever the hell you want to call this, that's all you're getting because the rest of your Olympic Team will be systematically destroyed by the adidas-, Nike-, Mizuno-, and Speedo-clad athletes and officials of the United States National Olympic Team and if your or your team succeeds then some members of the said athletes or teams will be destroyed by the means of the "Curse of Teshawn LeVarr Edmonds," also known to many as the "Curse of the Unlucky Threes" and by nimble hands of the Interaktiv One myself, Teshawn LeVarr Edmonds, or TLE. Also, I, will place this jinx upon any an athlete or team who fails at a said event or discipline, no matter what it is, and any member of the Edmonds Family who comes to or with me, TLE, to a location away from the City of New York will also be jinxed as well. So all athletes and officials, including members of the United States National Olympic Team, beware my jinx and the number 3 to avoid an ultimate EPIC FAIL!

2 comments:
Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?
Can someone help me find it?
Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.
Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.
Thanks
Guys look
Post a Comment