Deck my Beanhead with alot a football
Fa-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La
‘Tis the season to play some football
Fa-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La
Melonhead, you sacka EAD/I don’t trust a sacka EAD
Fa-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La
Stroll through the 'hood with a loaded triple barrel
Fa-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La
Gatorade in a beat up Kenworth
Fa-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La
Katie Couric won't even stop us
Fa-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La
Washington, Williams, Simpson, Edmonds
Fa-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La
Getting over Old Melonhead brings me pleasure
Fa-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La
Hijack Rudolph and his cohorts
Fa-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La
My Mom is baby fat, time to lose weight
Fa-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La
Me and my teammates kick it together
Fa-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La
Drinking Red Bull and Gatorade
Fa-La-La-La-La-La-La-La
This blog is the only place that I can vent out my anger and whatever I say that counts no matter what the hell, and you respond afterwards. In other words, I have my own POV (Point-of-view) and you have yours.
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
This is my version of "Deck the Halls" done Interaktiv-Style and it goes like this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment