That does it! No one--not even yours truly, will even see ANYONE touch that 10,000m/6-1/4 mile time. Sven Kramer is inhuman--INHUMAN I say!!! He might be younger than me, but I'm telling all of you that Kramer is a machine, a cheetah on the ice or a roadrunner on skates. Matter of fact, he's a true speed skating thoroughbred. This guy is absolutely NOT human and he skates a 12'41"3/5 (12'41"690) 10,000. I don't believe what have I, TLE, just witnessed. The late Jack Buck would say, "I don't believe what I have just saw!" to a Guinness World Record in the men's 10,000m. This guy is the SECRETARIAT, that's right, the Secretariat of of speed skating. ALL HAIL SVEN!
Now he can just rid his 5,000m/3-1/8 mile time of over six minutes or maybe skate a 5'59" 5,000.
One reason I personally compared Sven Kramer and Secretariat is that of sheer speed and blowing the field away. Secretariat in the 1973 Belmont Stakes won by a world record 31 lengths in 2'24". Fast foward to 11 March 2007, a Saturday, and Sven Kramer, of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, skated a 12'41"3/5 (12'41"690) 10,000m. I don't know what the hell the skaters can do about it now, then and when one or both of us will ever see the Guinness World Record shattered again. this record will beetched in marble, in iron or something permanent.
2 comments:
Hi Teshawn,
You do not look like the average dutch skate fan...dressed all in orange and drinking beer...
So why does a guy like you like speedskating ? A sport with probably 100 fans in the US ;-)
Martin
Because he apparently is nothing more than a rabble-rousing troll!!!
Post a Comment