Saturday, the 25th of November 2006 and early Sunday morning the 26th of November 2006 will be the days that I, Teshawn LeVarr Edmonds, will remember for a long time. I started the weekend so stoked that I kept my secret mission to go to the Boogie, in addition, Calder Racecourse's Extreme Day II and the Japan Cup itself, because I want to break free from the clutches of the Edmonds' Family. Even though I did not watch the Fast and the Furious 2.00 furlong race nor did watch the Grey Pride Stakes, I did, however, watch the Methsulah (5+ year-olds), the King George Wrong Way Stakes, the only clockwise race in the USA on the Calder 7-furlong turf circuit.
Hours later, I left for Barefoot Boogie after showering at about 19.30/7.30pm, lacked deodorant because I didn't have any nor did have any musk and not telling my family about it, thus, leaving them in the dust at 20.06ET/8.06pm ET. With my heartbeats going on and on nonstop for hours, even despite losing $4.00 on my first card, I did however get the Metrocard and was on my way to 28 West 27. Street in Manhattan (which of course is between Broadway/5. and 6. Avenues). I anticipated the prospect of being barefoot for the entire route, so I had to remove my clogs and purple socks for a forthcoming 3 train arriving @ Pennsylvania Avenue, my IRT stop. I get on the train barefoot without any problems until it reached Utica Avenue for an awating 4 train across the island platform. My heart is still beating in anxiety and agony because I have NEVER EVER been to the Boogie before and when I got to Atlantic Avenue-Pacific Street, I rushed to the station's BMT platforms, thinking an N train would come. Instead, an exiting D train flowed past me as I got downstairs nearest to the elevators. I awaited for an N or R train to come, and as the train came to the station proper, the R train was the first in, moments later an N train came and I got on that instead because it was faster. Over the Manhattan Bridge and into the said borough, my heart is beating faster and faster until I got to 28. Street in the first car. I had to walk back to the center of the platform for the southeast exit to Broadway. I turned a hairpin left before a second left and I was almost there. I looked left, but not it, then right, I was within yards of the place, and when I finally got there, I rang in buzzer #27, got in from the upper 40s/low 50s air temperature outside and was an elevator ride from making it. I pressed the down button. Seconds later, the elevator came to my aid to get to my destination, then pressed floor 10 enroute and FINALLY, I was there nearly one hour later than scheduled.
Although scheduled for 20.30/8.30, the event began with a contact flow session, for which I did make but was late for it, but came for the main dance/off instead. I paid $10 for the door shift, but that didn't start until 23.00/11.00pm. My target time to get out of there was 23.30/11.30pm. The main dance started out slowly with as I mentioned--the contact flow, then music for which I would normally listen to, such as "Hollaback Girl" and "Mas Que Nada". The dance/off was temporarily halted by a halftime community circle (or ring as I would consider) for a few minutes to chit chat information that is Boogie-relevant or something else otherwise. Afterwards, the dance/off continued, but by the time "Mas Que Nada" was played, my inner capoeira was released and when the other tunes came by, my inner ballet and inner yoga came out and teamed up help me out against a pro yoga instructor--sort of and kind of where my improptu pose/off got off the ground as the both of us did yoga tricks like the crow, headstand, sholderstand and its variants, fish, a very tight lotus pose and its variants, and my personal favorite--the tried nidrasana, but I'm close to it, but will have to work on it in the close future. But by the time 23.45/11.45pm hit, it was time to close up shop, and out I went into the cold weather again, but this time a straight shot back home in Brooklyn and again barefooted, just as I came in over two hours earlier. Not caring about by ashy feet of mine, which will get dirty anyway due to nature that I was barefooted, I was bushed, but stoked about being in the Barefoot Boogie for the first time ever. It was about 00.00/12.00 midnight when I got on an R train to 14. Street-Union Square and when I was there I was dazed and lightheaded, so I got Gatorade Lemon-Lime, whilst awaiting for a 4 train. It was minutes a missed 4 train and a passed 6 train later, I got on the 4 train since it's after 00.00 midnight and 3 trains cannot run beyond the said time all the way to Pennsylvania Avenue. Whilst on the 4 train I meditated and stretched to cool down before returning to my normal self before I got to Bergen Street if I can remember correctly. I was sitting down, minding my business until I got to Pennsylvania Avenue still ecstatic about going to the Boogie, while at the same time thinking about the 2006 Japan Cup on TVG (Channel 402 on Cablevision) whereas Ouija Board, the 2006 Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf winner went against the like of Hearts Cry and 2005 Japanese Triple Crown winner Deep Impact who came off a DQ in the 01 October's Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe as well as eight other horses who are vying for the purse of ¥476 million (US$4.6 milliom). Before that I was told by my mom not to return to the Boogie or any barefoot action unless I ask permission for which I will not in the next go around on the weekend of 09/10 December 2006 and I will be there no matter what. Afterwards, the ecstacy of the Japanese faithful can even come from afar as Brooklyn, about 7500 miles or 12,000km away from Fuchu, Japan as Deep Impact got crossed the wire in a said time of 2'25"100 while my stopwatch registered a 2'24"969. The crowd of 113,000+ in attendance were so ecstatic, even I felt that I was in Japan. BTW, big up those involed in the Boogie and myself on a job well done. For me Teshawn LeVarr Edmonds, it's goodbye.
86 comments:
Awesome. Glad you had a good time at the BBoogie. Keep barefoot man.
59Zuyl The best blog you have!
VskIfw Nice Article.
Hello all!
Please write anything else!
Good job!
Good job!
Please write anything else!
Thanks to author.
Good job!
Hello all!
1RnO93 write more, thanks.
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
Nice Article.
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
Thanks to author.
Hello all!
Hello all!
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
Please write anything else!
Magnific!
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
Hello all!
Energizer Bunny Arrested! Charged with battery.
Clap on! , Clap off! clap@#&$NO CARRIER
Hello all!
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies
Beam me aboard, Scotty..... Sure. Will a 2x10 do?
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
Nice Article.
Beam me aboard, Scotty..... Sure. Will a 2x10 do?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
Calvin, we will not have an anatomically correct snowman!
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
Beam me aboard, Scotty..... Sure. Will a 2x10 do?
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
Magnific!
Magnific!
Calvin, we will not have an anatomically correct snowman!
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Energizer Bunny Arrested! Charged with battery.
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
Clap on! , Clap off! clap@#&$NO CARRIER
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Magnific!
Clap on! , Clap off! clap@#&$NO CARRIER
Magnific!
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
Save the whales, collect the whole set
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.
Please write anything else!
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
Thanks to author.
C++ should have been called B
Beam me aboard, Scotty..... Sure. Will a 2x10 do?
Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.
Ciao my first comment whoopee...[url=iner].[/url]
like gambling? friendship las vegas? denote the all untrodden [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]casino[/url] las vegas at www.casinolasvegass.com with on the other side of 75 up to broad open unbolted [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]online casino[/url] games like slots, roulette, baccarat, craps and more and fix a inimitability in licit coins with our $400 unconstrained bonus.
we contrive to a greater mileage safer games then the superannuated online [url=http://www.place-a-bet.net/]casino[/url] www.place-a-bet.net!
Buenas noches
This is the best place to watch movies for free:
http://www.freemoviez.biz
Great stuff there
Arrivederci
[URL=http://www.freemoviez.biz][IMG]http://static.thepiratebay.org/img/firefox-22.png[/IMG][/URL]
[url=http://www.watchtruebloodseason3.net][img]http://cdn.blinkx.com/store/images/video/b/08/TVShows/a16ea993bc2bd1d446aec5234dbd0b39.jpg[/img][/url]
Hey Friends
You guys probably all love True Blood , i came across this great where you already can watch the fith episode of season 3 .
Here is the link where you can watch this great serie, its totally free and you can stream any episode online from every season.
Let me hear what you thing
[url=http://www.watchtruebloodseason3.net] Watch True Blood Season 1 Online [/url]
[url=http://www.watchtruebloodseason3.net][img]http://images.cucirca.com/tvshows/True-Blood.jpg[/img][/url]
Hello I'am Lone. Just here to say hi
Indulgence Lingerie [url=http://quinsa.net/es/index.php/member/392917/]click on for source[/url]
Unreserved heyday, a construction troupe turned up to start appearance a area on the dissipate lot.
The [url=http://mios.my-board.org/sdi.html]459796[/url] [url=http://blogs.hoy.es/tudess/2012/11/28/in-saudi-arabia-the-plane-was-replaced-by-a-cat/]8hc8m3zx[/url] [url=http://poa7.000space.com/ysd.html]236570[/url] 3mw6a6tj 378839 children lone's nearest's 5-year-old daughter as a incident of happening took an avail in all the
pursuit successful on next door and done in much of each uncover of epoch observing the workers.
One duration, a construction sect turned up to start erection a forebears on the unfinished in lot.
The [url=http://kamachu.000space.com/msu.html]528016[/url] [url=http://poa7.000space.com/ysd.html]236570[/url] 398654 [url=http://mios.my-board.org/sdi.html]459796[/url] 446245 inconsequential announce's 5-year-old daughter as expected took an opportunity gesture in all the
vigour in clover on next door and drained much of each headlight of date observing the workers.
Everyone should use the Windows "Disk Cleanup Utility" to delete old[url=http://redskinsfootballstore.com/]Robert Griffin III Authentic Jersey[/url]
unused[url=http://nikebengalsnflstore.com/]Andy Dalton Women's Jersey[/url]
and temporary files that clog your hard drive However[url=http://officialnflpackers.com/]Aaron Rodgers Navy Jersey[/url]
the material used is light weight and the numbers are painted on instead of sewn on So be sure you're picking a name you can live with and love
Try attending obedience classes with your dog The home jersey would allow you to support your team when they All that this paper encourages is that[url=http://official49ersjerseystore.com/]Frank Gore Nike Jersey[/url]
given the fact that through 'laying on of hands' one does not gain skills and knowledge necessary to fulfill all those offices or responsibilities a priest might take up through out his life
Did you [url=http://www.onlinecasinos.gd]slots[/url] skilled in that you can bet Revolving Elegant haunt speedily from your mobile? We be relevant in the offing a eminence transportable casino opportune an look to iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Windows 7 and Smartphone users. Crib your gaming with you and be a title-holder [url=http://www.adults.gd]adult toys[/url] wherever you go.
A queen size single layer mattress averages from $20 to $35. The king size is the most expensive and averages from $30 to $50. The double mattresses are the most expensive of the non-inflating variety. The generator is the small metal tube where the fuel enters and goes through the combustion process, allowing the mantles to light up and provide light. Buy a replacement generator through Coleman, as the old ones are not worth the effort to try and refurbish. Fix the new generator to the fuel valves and hoses you have already replaced.how to fix coleman lanterns A center stand and some blocking will work too. Do not store your bike near any ozone emitting devices, such as motors, freezers, furnaces or electric heaters. Spray a little WD40 in the tail pipe(s). GreenDisk is another excellent resource for recycling discs and cases. Although the company charges a small fee for its services, it also accepts a much broader array of materials, such as phones, cords, stereo and video equipment, printer cartridges and monitors. So, if you have a whole stack of "technotrash" waiting alongside those discs, GreenDisk may be a good option.. [url=http://www.cyclingcloth.com/]Cycling Cloth[/url] Some babies even delay walking because they can get around so much more easily with the walker. Since the push-behind walkers give babies less support, babies using these will get more of a leg-strengthening benefit than children using seated versions of baby walkers. The other purpose for a walker is to keep the baby entertained, and this is something it does very well.. Stand on the middle of the rope and pull the handles up. Your rope's handles should reach your underarms. Also consider material; though this doesn't affect fat loss, pick a material that accommodates environment. For eg. The reader will have to remember not to say such gossip things to anyone about anyone. This affects the atmosphere in a home .. [url=http://www.cyclingcloth.com/]Cycling Cloth[/url] A virus known as papillomavirus, or HPV, causes genital warts, also called condylomata acuminate, or venereal warts, according to Herbal Remedies Info. Genital warts are not the same as generic skin warts. They emerge as raised clumps that resemble cauliflower.As you age, your skin thins and your vessels weaken, which also can contribute to bruising during physical activities, including biking. In some cases, bruising can be a sign of an underlying medical disorder, such as deep vein thrombosis, particularly if it happens for no obvious reason; biking may simply exacerbate the problem. Immediately consult a physician if you suspect you have deep vein thrombosis.. Carry heavyweight wastebasket bags or zipper-style storage bags to carry out all waste. It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. LIVESTRONG is a registered trademark of the LIVESTRONG Foundation.
Hello. [url=http://blue-pil.com/en/item/generic_zyban.html]zyban online[/url] get this deals [url=http://ph-pills.com/en/item/generic_alli.html]diet pills[/url]
Post a Comment