That Floyd Landis son-of-a-bitch knew he tested positive, I, TLE, knew it, my midget mom knew it, everyone knew it. Now, Landis will and I say WILL get 2 years for testing for fake testosterone. In addition, he'll also get 8 years MORE under the Edmonds' Anti-Doping Code for a total of 10 years--a decade without riding, as a matter of fact, he ain't gonna ever ride again, just like fellow Brookynite Justin Gatlin suffered the same fate, but his is a permanent, lifetime one. An Edmonds' Code ruling says that these SOBs will get their asses kicked AND whipped by the Court of Arbitration of Sport over in Switzerland. These guys don't deserve to even be on the same page as me, TLE, on this blog. So that's why Landis got sacked by Phonak, amongst the 20 ICU/UCI ProCycling teams that took part in the Tour de France--THE TOUR OF FRANCE--of all the big events in the year, you jackasses. Something not even the IOC or WADA--the World's Anti-Doping Agency--have on me, the Edmonds' Code. The United States Supreme Court in DC ain't got nothing on me, just like Denzel Washington said, "I'm the POLICE. King Kong ain't got nothin' on me!" or as a matter of fact, "I'm the POLICE. King Kong ain't got shit on me!" The same will be said unto me compared with these big wigs of sport. So what the hell they have to say about that?! "NOTHING!" because if they have something to say about me, I, TLE, do NOT give a horse's ass about anyone. I'm gonna kick and whip their asses regardless, it just a simple as that. If Jacque Rogge or Richard "Dick" Pound want to speak to me, then they better come with a good reason why the Edmonds' Anti-Doping Code be enforced and in addition, get the feds or even better, INTERPOL should track these SOBs of dope.
Now, what do you have to say? Comment on it, do something, OR ELSE
No comments:
Post a Comment