Sunday, August 13, 2006



Ok, I had my chest tighened up, I was taking too much Albuterol, which has a banned substance of salbutanol contained in it. Not taking any chances, my Beanheaded uncle took me aside my mom to hospital--Kings County Hospital Center or KCH. Instead of both of us going to the compex's "D" building, we both went to brand-spanking new "S" building which open back in the spring, during the 2005-2006 season. Whilst there, this tall female physician was wearing an identical pair of Dansko Pros and at the same time was also lefthanded--just like yours truly--TLE.While my mom and I was coming home from hospital, some woman was walking sockfooted because I stared at the red socks thinking she had footwear on, ony to realize that she told both of us that her sneakers were in a bag. Thank goodness because had this act been a barefooting one, my mom would have killed me if I had seen that and it was about 21.30/9.30pm ET at night.

Those two pictures are examples

A third looks like this:
Barefooting at its finest













Mission 1: The left requires jeans rolled up with a black or red shirt, and barefeet required.
Mission 2: On the right a pair of leg warmers, tights/leggings, shorts, and barefeet required.
Mission 3: At the top, Black hooded sweatshirt, jeans, black socks.
Mission 4: Red tank top/shirt, jeans, red socks

These missions mandated that only clogs, sandasols and halfsocks will be taken in bags, but cannot be worn as these missions will be required no matter what happens

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read this post. Thank author for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

You know what, try Wifi blocker to disable all spy devices in your home or office.